This post is going to be a review on quite literally the best soap/massage bar ever!
I LOVE this product. I have bought it a few times from the shop, I also had one of them as a gift for christmas.
Okay so the first thing I have to say is I know that not everyones skin is the same. I have extremely sensitive skin and will get horrible excema after certain products, this soap bar does not irritate me in the slightest. Usually 'lush' shop products will irritate me to, so I have been suprisinly impressed by this.
I'm going to give the good and the bad points of this product and my overall review.
Okay so the actual name of this massage bar is soft coeur.
- It leaves my skin feeling so soft afterwards I didnt know it could even go that soft.
- It smells so nice I literally want to sit there all day and smell it.
- I'm happy with the price of £4.19, addmitedly its a bit more than I would usually pay but for what it is I think that is a good price.
- This soap even looks pretty, I know that might sound a bit silly but I like the way that 'lush' has designed this soap into a pretty heart.
- The smell of the soap will remain on your skin. I hate buying a product that will only smell nice whilst in the bath, this smell will remain on your skin for ages! Yum :)
- The only bad thing that I have to say about this product is it will go very quickly. This will only usually last me 2-3 bath's. Admitedly I don't ever have a quick bath mind and I am usually in there for at least 45 minutes. So this may last other people 5-6 bath's.
I strongly recommend trying this product.
Thank-you for reading my review. Has anyone else reviewed any products recently? I would love to see your reviews so please leave blog links below.
Thanks again, Abbie :)