Saturday 1 September 2012

Little holiday away :)

Sorry for not blogging in just over a week now but I have been on holiday it was only for 2 nights but it was a lovely little break away :) Me & my boyfriend went and it was to a little place about an hour from where we live. Its got a beach and lovely long walks, its called rest bay which is in porthcawl. This post is mainly going to be full of pictures and telling you exactly what we got up to.





This is the outfit that I wore on the first meal that we went for, I really like it because I thought it was casual but also dressed up at the same time. My favourite part of the outfit was the knee high socks, they are so comfy and they make wearing dolly shoes a lot more comfortable!
Dress - Newlook £19.99
Cardigan - Gap £29.99
Socks - £1 Primark
Shoes - £6 Primark















We watched a lovely display of fireworks on the first night we stayed there. They were lovely fireworks and they were on the beach. We sat on the side by the sea and really enjoyed watching the fireworks.











Although the holiday was really relaxing it involved a lot of walking, this walk was on the cliffs by the sea. It was a lovely walking where we walked and I reallyh enjoyed it. The weather was also really good on the days that we were there.
Top - £6 Primark
Leather leggings - £6 Primark
Leather jacket - £90 river island
Shoes - £40 primark
Necklace £5 newlook.
 

I have no idea why but the whole time that we were away all I could think about was hot chocolate! This was actually the second hot chocolate I had on the holiday there is a bit of an embarrasing story with the first one; I held it and it slipped out of my hand and went all over me, the table & the floor. I was so embarrased that I didn't even want to kick up a fuss about the fact that I burned myself! Oh the shame!!
The cream & marshmallows on this hot chocolate were fab!
 
 



This photo isn't the best photo because I didnt have my camera with me at the time but in the middle of the water there is a seal. It was so lovely to see it! At first me and my boyfriend thought that it was a shark fin and actually had a fright, we were relieved when we asked a fisherman and he told us that it was a seal. I was so happy to have seen it because I had never seen a seal. So cute! :)











I like this photo because it took us ages to finally walk out to those rocks by the sea, so I had to take a photo to show the accomplishment!
Tights - Primark £3
Top - Asda £9
Shorts - £10
 
 




This glass of wine & bath is the most relaxed I had been in ages! It was perfect. My boyfriend knew that recently I had been reallly stressed so he ran be a bath with lots of bubbles and bought me a lovely glass of rose wine! Perfect night!

 


Overall we had a lovely holiday, the weather was stunning, we done loads of walking, ate in a couple of nice resteraunts and had a really nice time :)
Thankyou for reading, I will be posting soon about what my August favourites were because I have a quite a lot this month! :)
Has anyone been on holiday recently? Anyone done a blog post about it? I'd love to see :)

















 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Beautiful photos :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! glad you had a good time :) nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. I follow your Blog.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Looked like a great trip :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! I love specially the first photo :)

    Thanks for your coment on my post!
    XX
    Shape and Fashion
    Blog’s Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete