Thursday 21 June 2012

My friend Niamah's 18th birthday/leaving party

I haven't been on here in a few days because my week has been super busy! it seems to be everyone's birthday in the month of June, this week it has been Niamah's, my mothers and my friends Ashlee and Naomi's. This post is about my friend Niamah's birthday, it was a night to remember! We went to swansea dressed up in service costumes (sailor, nurse, referee etc) We went on a Wednesday because its student night in swansea which mean that all drinks are either 70p or 80p, you have got to pay to go into clubs but it was only about £1 - £2. The bus took us there at 8 o'clock and we had the bus back at half 2 in the morning, it was a brilliant night!
The night was special because as well as it being her 18th birthday, it is also her leaving party because she is moving from Wales to Australia. It is going to be sad to see her go, but it will be an amazing opportunity for her.

This is my costume, I went dressed as a nurse. The costume was meant to be £28, but it had a small rip on the bodice of the dress so we ended up getting it for £20 and sewing the bodice.







This is me, niamah and lauren on the pole haha! Niamah is the one on the right in the sailor costume, she is the birthday girl. Lauren is in the middle and i'm on the left. We LOVED that pole, and danced on it for ages, it was actually really fun!




My friend lauren came home with me after Swansea and spent the night in mine, we watched mean girls and ate a load of crappy food, it was fun! This is a picture of all the stamps and wrist bands we had from going into different clubs! We went into loads of different clubs , my favourite was called odyssey which the drinks were only 70p in, it was quite quiet but a brilliant atmosphere.

This is me and Niamah, i think she had a brilliant birthday with all of her friends there to celebrate it with her, she dressed up as a sailor. Although throughout the night she decided she could look a bit like a pilot so she was a sailor/pilot! Niamah is 10 days younger than me and although she moved away from where i live 9 years ago, we always make sure that we send each other birthday wishes.

I know this has been a short post but we didn't really take many photos because there was alchohol involved so we were busy having a good time. I wanted to write a post on this because Niamah will be missed loads when she goes to Australia and im very glad that she had such a brilliant night!
Thank-you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment