Last month I done one of these wishlists for June so I thought I would try one for July. We are now in the summer holidays there are lots of things I would love to purchase for these holidays.
2) flowery summery bag - This bag is £6 in matalan I think it is really pretty and summery and will be a really nice summer bag. It would also make an ideal beach bag as it is a tidy size. Summer time i am often looking for bags to go with various outfits and i think that bag will go with a lot.
4) river island pattern dress £20 - I LOVE the pattern and colours on this dress, its a bit different to the usual flowery pattern that i go for. The colours are pretty to and i think it would be a lovely dress to go out in for the summer.
6) pattern shoes, tesco £7. I think that these shoes will look really nice with shorts and a vest top. They look like they would be comfy to wear and will be pretty. In the summer months i do a lot of walking and go out lots with friends. These shoes would probably be ideal for doing this. Plus i own lots that would probably be nice with them.
7) Swimsuit - For ages now i have been looking for a pretty swimming costume and have been really struggling, the prettier swimwear always seems to be bikini's. I really don't feel comfortable in a bikini so i was really happy when i found this. This swimming costume is from debenhams and it is £28.50 its in the sale down from £38. It is from the designer butterfly by matthew williamson. I like the colour of the costume and although the picture isnt very clear there are actually really small pictures of parrots on it. I think this is really pretty and although the price is quite high i wouldnt mind paying it as i love swimming, it is one of my favourite hobbies.
8) I love the bright colours in these sunglasses, these are from topshop and they are £16. Most of my sunglasses i buy from primark which are the offer ones for £1. I suppose you get what you pay for and for me they always seem to snap. So i thought that this year i would actually buy a pair of expensive ones for a change.
10) I am a HUGE twilight fan. I don't know why I don't own this DVD yet, it must be the longest i have waited to buy a twilight film. When this film was in the cinema i went to see it 3 times, once with my best friend, then with my boyfriend, then with a group of friends. It was so brilliant, i can't wait to own this on DVD! Also i cant wait till the 2nd part comes out later in the year. Every year me and my best friend Alex have a tradition where we book the tickets in advance and go and watch it together, this year we will continue that tradition. I will own this DVD VERY soon because i shall be buying it tomorrow, it is £6 on amazon.
Thankyou for reading :) :).