Saturday 9 May 2015

Mini next haul

Hi everyone,
Today I done a little bit of shopping in Next. Next is my all time favourite place to shop for Hallie. The quality of the clothes is always amazing and they wash so nicely. In all honesty, there isn't a lot of clothes in Next that she doesn't own, I'm such a massive fan!
Today I just wanted to pick up a few pieces. I wanted to branch away from buying so much pink. As much as I love little girls in pink clothes, I think it's nice to add more colour for a change, here is what I picked up, you'll have to excuse the poor quality on the pictures I'm only using my Iphone camera taking these.


I love the print on this playsuit. It's different from most floral patterns you see with little girls clothes and the bright colours are perfect for summer, this was only £9. I'm pretty impressed with that price and I think she will get lots of wear out of this.


I bought these leggings with the same floral print on, these were a great price of only £4! You honestly can't go wrong with such a pretty pair of leggings for such a great price.


These trousers are different to anything I've seen for a baby. They're baggy by the bum, then fitted by the ankles. I actually have a similar pair to these myself and find them so comfortable to wear, they're like pyjamas when I'm wearing them.. So I couldn't resist picking Hallie up a pair, she will probably love how baggy they are, and will feel like she has lots of room to wiggle in them. These were £10.


This dress is my favourite of all the items, my nan bought this for her. I love giraffe's, they're one of my favourite animals. This dress is so cute I just couldn't resist. This was £15. 

This little shirt is so adorable. I'm loving the all the yellows so much at the moment, so perfect for summer. This was £12.


I picked up this pack of 3 socks because they go with all the outfits I picked up. They were only £5 which I think is a great price.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this mini haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment